It's just a small scene in The Graduate, maybe even a scene within a scene. Benjamin, scoping out the hotel for his first liaison with Mrs. Robinson, says he's with the Singleman party, a wedding reception or something going on in the hotel ballroom. He's soooo not with the Singleman party.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Would you like me to seduce you?


Mr. Braddock: Don't you think that idea is a little half-baked?

Benjamin: Oh no, Dad, it's completely baked.

So what do I plan to do now, having been given the keys to my own little red Alfa Romeo Spider? I plan on taking it for a spin through The Graduate, in some ways scene by scene, providing musings on the movie, life and trivia (which I will steal from wherever I find it). I would like to also say insight, but we'll see ... So I hope you join me for the ride. Top down, OK?


(Thanks again, imdb.com)

1 comment:

Esther said...

Attention Singleman Party: You've been tagged!